BestReviewsTips is pleased to announce a $500 scholarship program for a full-time undergraduate or graduate student. The company understands that many students struggle to afford their tuition and living expenses, as costs have risen dramatically over recent years. The team at BestReviewsTips wants to ease that strain and make it easier for students to succeed.
Who Is Eligible:
Any current, full-time student of an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply. There is no age or specific major requirement.
If you have not been accepted to college, you can still apply. Please note that the award is made directly to your college’s financial aid office so it won’t be distributed until you are registered with your school.
How To Apply:
Students who fit the eligibility requirements listed above can apply for the scholarship. To enter, applicants must submit either
- an essay (maximum of 1000 words),
- a video (less than 10 minute), or
- an image (photograph, drawing, etc.)
On following topic: “What is your story of searching and make informed buying decisions online?”
1) Post your submissions on AT LEAST one of your personal social media accounts.
Video entries: load the video to your social media account of choice.
Essay or Image: Post your essay or image on your social media account of choice
Social Media Instructions
- Facebook: At the end of your post add the following “www.bestreviews.tips | #mybuydecisionstory”
- Instagram: after you post your video, in the caption “www.bestreviews.tips | #mybuydecisionstory”
- YouTube: In your video title include “#mybuydecisionstory” and in the description add this link: www.bestreviews.tips
Please make sure the post is public so that our panel can find them by searching “#mybuydecisionstory”. We encourage you to share your post(s).
2) Fill out the form at the bottom of the page
Deadline for Submission:
The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2020, your local time.
Selection Process and Notification:
BestReviewsTips Scholarship Committee will review all essays and videos received and one winner will be chosen. Once the winner has been determined, he or she will be contacted directly by BestReviewsTips and the award will be made before May 23rd.
The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, a check will be written to the recipient’s school of choice and credited for academic costs. The scholarship is non-renewable. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime.
Any questions about the scholarship essay contest can be directed to email@example.com.
2019: Adrienne W., Judson University